This is it
The long awaited 2013 Fishing Contest Prizes
First Prize: 2 free nights stay at the resort
Second Prize: One 4 hr fishing trip on Jim's Charter Boat
Third Prize: A $120.00 Gift Certificate at BackCast
Fourth Prize: A $50.00 Cash Prize Donated by Scrams Well Drilling
1. All fish entered in contest must be caught by a person staying at the resort and in the Betsie River, this contest is not open to the general public and registration is free to our guests only and open from March 1 - April 30th.
2. Judging is determined by the fish caught and registered. The longest fish wins. In the event of a tie; the heaviest fish wins. In the event of a second tie, we shall give 2 first place prizes. Anyone caught cheating will be not be allowed to return. Registration is easy! Simply let someone know at the office you have a fish, we shall take the length and weigh it, then take your picture with the fish. There is no age limit to enter.
3. On May 1 or just thereafter the results will be posted here on the website for everyone to view. We shall try to keep everyone interested in the results updated here or on FACEBOOK.
4. All prizes will be awarded. Gift certificates will be mailed to you to use when you have your next visit up North and are good for one year. You must book the first place prize within 90 days of being informed you won; it is not valid for more than one year and has no redeemable value and cannot be transferred to another person. Understandably booking a fishing charter is a weather related prize. Please keep this in mind as the weather has to be calm enough to be out on the water. There is no redeemable value to the prize and cannot be transferred to another person. You shall receive a gift certificate by mail and must present it at the time of your charter. The cash prize will be mailed to that winner in the form of a check which is redeemable!
5. We want to have a contest that is fair and fun. We make no claims you shall catch a fish or that weather will permit you to fish. As sportsfishermen/women; we expect everyone to just come and have a good time and enjoy what Mother Nature gave us. Have a great fishing season!